Growing better quality food using less energy and resources? Makes sense to us.
VertiCrop™ provides a proven, cost effective alternative to typical crop production.
Designed to grow in any climate and with an exceptionally small footprint in urban environments, VertiCrop™ uses only a fraction of the resources needed for field agriculture, while generating substantially higher yields.
Growing with VertiCrop™
- Yields are approximately 20 times higher than the normal production volume of field crops
- VertiCrop™ requires only 8% of the normal water consumption used to irrigate field crops
- Works on non-arable lands and close to major markets or urban centers
- Does not require the use of harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Able to grow over 50 varieties of leafy green vegetables
- Significantly reduces transportation distance, thereby reducing cost and carbon foot print
- Provides higher quality produce with greater nutritional value and a longer shelf life
- High levels of food security due to the enclosed growing process
- Scalable from small to very large food production operation